Re: Still more netdde problems

First of all, thanks for the very informative answers. Thats not common!

> (and no, I have no idea about where to put printks, since by definition
> we don't know where a bug is; the only obvious thing here is that
> detection doesn't seem happen, so that's where to put stuff).

That much i understand. The problem is that i know nothing about
programming. I wouldn't even know how to add printk:s to the file, but i
guess thats why we have google. I'll give it "a wild stab in the dark" as
soon as possible. Perhaps it will give me enough information to point you
in the right direction.

I'll get back to as soon/if i find something useful!

Again, thanks!

/Peter