Re: [libgadu] Build killed with signal TERM after <N> minutes of inactivity

Marcin Owsiany, le Sat 23 Jun 2012 10:53:45 +0100, a écrit :
> Can someone explain what this message actually means? How is
> "inactivity" determined? Is the build really idling, or just taking that
> long?

It means the build didn't produce any output during that time.

> The build times on other architectures were 2-5 minutes (10-13 on arm*).
>
> Is there a way to bump this threshold, to see if giving it more time
> helps?

Well, I don't think it will help.  3 hours is already very long,
compared to even arm figures.  It most probably just hangs.  You could
give it a try on the exodar.debian.net porter machine.  I'll also see
when I can manage to run a longer run on a buildd.

Samuel