Re: The Debian GNU/Hurd web page

On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 04:30 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Mon 04 Jun 2012 11:14:37 +0200, a écrit :
> > Having . in PATH; requires more internal changes, like discussed at
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-hurd/2012-05/msg00028.html
> > Any news on that?
>
> Again, probing for news will *not* make them magically appear.

Of course not, but when people don't tell anyone what they are working
on (or planning to work on), nobody's knowledge increase.

> When there are news to give, they are given. When there aren't, well,
> they aren't.

As announced by your reply to the iconx and execve subject, there was
news, good ones. My follow-up question is if bug  #654381 on icon is now
redundant and be closed, or should it be resubmitted with a removal of
the . in PATH part? This affects which changes to make on the web page.