targeting GCC 4.7.0 as the wheezy default for some architectures

GCC-4.7 packages are now available in testing and unstable; thanks to Lucas' test rebuild, bug reports are now filed for these ~330 packages which fail to build with the new version [1]. Hints how to address the vast majority of these issues can be found at [2].

I'm planning to work on these issues (help is welcome) in April, and then decide at the of April to change the default for some architectures; input from port maintainers is welcome if and when to change the default for any other archs. The current rebuild was done on amd64 only, any other (maybe partial) rebuild test on other architectures is welcome.

The Java and Go frontends already default to 4.7, the D frontend may be updated for 4.7 in time (currently unused, as all D packages are built using gdc-v1). As I understand Ludovic, the Ada frontend will stay with 4.6.

GCC-4.4 will stay in wheezy (D v1 frontend, somehow broken gcj-4.6 on "release" architectures like sparc).

GCC-4.5 should be removed before the freeze.

  Matthias

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ftbfs-gcc-4.7;users=debian-gcc@lists.debian.org
[2] http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.7/porting_to.html