Re: ADA support for Debian GNU/Hurd

On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 01:33 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Svante Signell, le Fri 30 Mar 2012 12:55:17 +0200, a écrit :
> > Finally gnat builds on GNU/Hurd,
>
> Thanks!

You are welcome!

> I have uploaded packages on debian-ports, so we can consider that the
> bootstrap step is done, thanks again!

Nice! Did you enable build of the GNU locale in addition to ada in
debian/rules.def. Then I can file a bug report for the stock gcc-4-6 to
make the compiler driver gcc to understand Ada.

> We now need to fix the bugs ;)

I've been struggling with this for a while now. Whatever changes I make
the segfault happen at the same place(s). (Maybe that is good, but has
not helped me so far). Need to study the Ada language more...