Re: Riddling absence of /usr/lib/libattr.la

Thomas Schmitt, le Sat 27 Aug 2011 21:54:31 +0200, a écrit :
> This idea must come from libacl-dev.
> And really in
>   /lib/libacl.la
> i read
>   dependency_libs=' /usr/lib/libattr.la'

Yes, that's the problem: it should rather be a -lattr, because
libattr.la is not shipped any more. That would be fixed by a newer build
of the acl package, but unfortunately it FTBFS ATM (PATH_MAX, #636512).

libisofs not building was becoming more and more a problem, so I patched
the libacl.la file by hand (yes, a bad thing).

> So probably one should re-name the bug to
>   "libacl-dev on hurd-i386 depends on LAFileRemoval victim libattr.la"

Well, for the hurd-i386 case, just a rebuild should work, it just
doesn't build any more.

Samuel