Re: Riddling absence of /usr/lib/libattr.la
- To: Thomas Schmitt <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Riddling absence of /usr/lib/libattr.la
- From: harish badrinath <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:22:12 +0530
- Message-id: <CAFUoqbfUTHaHDqpnj9+mw8=q-sXKXUcAQMfG0Tb2A_1CujwBfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dpkg -S libattr* | grep la
is returning empty for me too.
I have posted a bug
If there is response from the debian maintainer, i will give you
credit for the find ( I forgot and i have already sent two mails).
You could also interact with BugDB to take ownership, credit for the