Re: [dd-list] Please use Architecture: linux-any

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 07:11, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> Just a heads-up about Architecture: linux-any. The dd-list below is
> a (non-exhaustive!) list of packages that kfreebsd/hurd maintainers
> believe are candidates for using it in their debian/control file,
> because they are probably not to be ported to non-Linux systems, due to
> strong Linux dependency.
> Could people below consider using
> Architecture: linux-any
> instead of
> Architecture: any
> in their next upload?  That would help us cleaning the Not-For-Us manual
> list.
> Thanks,
> Samuel
> [...]
> Debian Chinese Team <chinese-developers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>   zhcon

zhcon works on FreeBSD 7.x, and before 8.x is out the upstream was
dead. I tried to port it to kfreebsd with some progress, but still not
build/work perfectly. The software still has considerable large user
base, so I would like to continue maintain it for a while.

Aron Xu