Re: Help needed for mesa

(Dropping -bsd, that's fixed now.)

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (06/02/2011):
> xorg-server 1.9 build-depends on mesa with a version higher than the
> one available in sid, and both mesa 7.9 and 7.10 FTBFS on non-Linux
> for now. I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on fixing those
> FTBFS, so I'd appreciate if somebody could have a look. You can send
> patches to debian-x@ or to the BTS.

Hi, GNU/Hurd folks. I'd like to test patches to get mesa built on
hurd-i386, but a quick google, as well as db.d.o/machines.cgi seem to
point to strauss. dchroot points to a chroot under /org, and df says
around 2 GB space is available. The mesa-$version/build directory is
above 2GB after a build (granted, on Linux, but still).

Is there any other machine?

KiBi.