Hurd Debian-Installer: roadmap, tracking progress with the BTS

Hello,

Starting today I will be working on a native Hurd debian-installer.
This is a Google Summer of Code project mentored by Samuel Thibault.
My original proposal is there[1], and I will be updating a roadmap[2]
page as I go. Of course I would welcome any kind of feedback about
them at any point.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/HurdDebianInstaller/JeremieKoenig
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/HurdDebianInstaller/JeremieKoenig/Roadmap

I would also welcome suggestions about using the BTS to track my
progress. If I understand correctly, I could:
  * track the bugs which I work on with a usertag
  * pre-file wishlist bugs on the packages which I will need to change
  * have a toplevel "Hurd d-i" bug which is blocked by said bugs

The kind of bugs I would be filing/tagging at first would be:
  * debian-installer: native Hurd debian-installer
  * busybox: Hurd support (see also #323670)
  * genext2fs: support tuning the block size and creator OS (#562999)
  * gnumach: initrd support
  * ...

More would be filed (especially against installer components) as I progress.
Would this be appropriate?
--
Jérémie Koenig <jk@jk.fr.eu.org>
http://jk.fr.eu.org/