Re: Debian GNU/Hurd installation discs

2010/5/17 ms <devicerandom@gmail.com>
On 17/05/10 13:43, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
I suppose you could teach someone how to do the bigger part of what you do
so someone can help you with most of the work. Young people or even older
ones would be delighted to help. All you have to do is mentor some one/group
to learn how to do it.

I work with a lot of young volunteers. One of them wants to hack Hurd. Maybe
he will be delighted. He is 16.

Better still, writing a detailed HOWTO somewhere. could help, if it doesn't exist already.

I agree. Then we can all learn end teach others. It would be great if it would be possible to create a Trisquel or gNewSense installable. That could help in making a fully free software distro with GNU software.

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez