Re: L1 mini iso. Duplicate packages in sid and unreleased.

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 07:04:15PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
>     There are ~180 hurd packages duplicated in unreleased and sid.
>
> 131 of these are obsolete packages in unreleased, ie the duplicates in sid
> are newer.
>
> I have generated a list of these packages.  Anyone want to use it to
> remove the offending packags from unreleased?

Yes, please post them; I think at least Guillem can get them removed
from unreleased.

At this point, I think APT-pinning to prefer unreleased over unstable
makes trouble than it has benefits, so /etc/apt/preferences should be
adjusted.

Michael