April 2009 Travel Offers from iSmita!

iSmita Travels Limited.
1/3 Block # E, Lalmatia
Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.

About iSmita Travels -
We are based in Bangladesh, First true online travel agency that offers
international flight booking, hotel reservation, car rental and ski
holiday, cruise booking services.
iSmita also offer it’s services for international range of customers by
accepting payment though international issued Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal,
and several other payment methods.
To know more information about our business, Please Call +880 171 345 0147

Offer for Travel Agencies & Travel Professional (+Manpower Business) -

We know how important a business to business is. Without B2B a market
seems to be a down-market, We offer very special rate/discount for Travel
Agencies that interested to book online ticket, hotel, car, cruise though
us. If you own a travel agency or manpower agency, then we make sure that
you would love to work hand-to-hand with us and make extra cash, for more
information. We request you to contact us at +880 171 345 0147, We are
always here to serve your needs!

Hot Deals of April 2009 -

* Deal One: * Route: Dhaka (DAC) - Singapore (SIN) - Dhaka
* Time: Travel between April 15 to May 15
* Airlines: Fly with Malaysian Airlines Economy
* Price Offered: Only 25,350/= Bangladeshi Taka!

* Deal Two:
* Route: Dhaka (DAC) - Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) - Dhaka
* Time: Travel between 20 April to May 10
* Airlines: Thai Airways or Malaysian Airlines (as you prefer)
* Price Offered: Only 29,100/= Bangladeshi Taka!

* Deal Three (Superhot!):
* Route: Dhaka (DAC) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (KUL) - Dhaka
* Time: Travel between 15 April to 30 April
* Airlines: AirAsia Economy/Promotion Seats.
* Price offered: 15,000/= Bangladeshi Taka!

International & Hotel Offers -

* We are offering 25% Discount on airlines ticket booking net prices from
April 15 to 24.
* 14% Discount available on hotel reservation at all destination
world-wide, 3-5 stars only!
* We also offers 11% Discount at flight booking after April 24 to May 14,
Selected airlines only!

Offer terms -

1. Each offer has a limited amount of reservation, as the booking made
though third party company. The seats are confirmed upon asking them.
Therefore, we request everyone to call our hotline number - 8801713450147
for confirmation about the availability of offer before you plan a trip, We
are truly not responsible if the offer is sold-out.

2. These offers are designed for Bangladeshi customers, we have also
discounted offer for international customers. The discount rate is shown
above, for a net-price query: Please contact our hotline number or email us
at : sales@ismita.com

3. iSmita Travels reserve right to cancel/void any offer at any time
with/out notice to the mail recipient.

Refer your friends -

You can bring your friends and family members to us and have an upto 20%
comission at your own, You are requested to contact our hotline number for
details.

More information -

If you need more assistant, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at
: sales@ismita.com or give a ring at +880 171 345 0147

Best regards,
Online Marketing Dept
iSmita Travels Limited.