Re: Notice of Receipt of E-Mail Message

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 19:07 -0500, Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson
wrote:
> Thank you for contacting the Texas District 30 Congressional Office.  It is always a pleasure to hear from Americans about issues affecting our country today.  Your opinion is important to me, and I will make every effort to respond to messages from my constituents who provide their names and U.S. mail addresses.  Thank you again for contacting me.  Sincerely, Eddie Bernice Johnson, Member of Congress

Anyone got ANY idea what this very curious response is for. I live in
Plano, just North of Dallas, and am aware of who this was sent from. I
find it amazingly strange that Ms J. would be remotely interested in the
HURD :-)
--
John W. Foster