this is ausland's automatic responder

this is ausland's automatic responder talking to you.

thanks for getting in touch!

if you enquired about performing at ausland, please note:

in the best case, we'll send you a real answer within a few days (or weeks)
in the worst case, we won't answer your email at all.
in any case, we always try hard to read all incoming mails and listen to as many of the music demos as possible, and to give you a short feedback. unfortunately, we can't always keep our promise because of the chaos floating around us. ausland is still run by volunteers.

our opinions, interests and capacities change each week, each month, and each year. that's why you shouldn't be put off from knocking at our door again someday  - even if we fail to reply your mail this time.

ausland wishes you all the best!