Abwesenheitsnotiz: Making Money on eBay Lets You Live the Dream Life

Title: Abwesenheitsnotiz: Making Money on eBay Lets You Live the Dream Life

Dear Sender,

I am currently not in the office and have no access to my E-Mails.  I will be back on Tuesday, February 3rd and will reply to your E-Mail upon my return.
In urgent issues call our GRD Team at +49 69 660 56 115 or by mail at grd@worldhotels.com

Kind regards,
Alban Differenz
WORLDHOTELS

WORLD HOTELS AG - Sitz Frankfurt/Main - Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main HRB 73339 - Vorstand: Michael J. Ball - Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Hugo Robinson