New around here, first post.

Here are the specs for my computer:
IBM Thinkpad R61e
Intel Graphics
Intel Audio
Intel USB
100GB 7200RPM
I also have a Lucent Orinoco B Card.
Support for either of the cards would be fine, though the Intel one is preferred.
I am currently running Debian GNU/Linux, but would probably clear it away in favor Debian GNU/Hurd.

I have tried the miniso and the cd, neither can detect the drive.
I have tried the cd with the floppy=thinkpad, and hd=cylinders,(forgot),sectors.
If you need anything else, I will try to get it, I know the information I provided is rather vague.
Thanks,
Justin

Be a better friend, newshound, and