Re: Participation in Google SoC

Sorry to butt in, but isn't this Google's problem? Should _we_ be
worried about this? If Google's willing to give them money for working
on GNU then good for them. Unless of course Google allocates money on a
per project basis, and you expect others to come forward?

I'd have thought that _our_ problem is to find a `mentor' (or whatever
the term Google uses) for them, who has the free time and expertise
required.

dacm.