Re: Debian Hurd package dependencies [Was: GSoC application deadline passed]

On 19/03/2008, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> Please follow-up to debian-hurd, this is really off-topic on bug-hurd.
>

>  On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 01:07:12PM +0100, Michal Suchanek wrote:
>  > Would setting up more buildds help with this issue? With current boom
>  > of virtualization setting up an obsolete system becomes quite easy ;-)
>  > Plus you get the additional benefit you can easily revert to the
>  > initial state every time it breaks.
>

> http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/Hurd/BuilddRequirments has a list of
>  requirements for a buildd.

I see, the networking requirements aren't exactly the easiest thing to
get. Having ssh or email access to a box is not uncommon but having
both is not set up as easily as each usually falls into a different
category of network settings and policies.

Thanks

Michal