Re: glibc status on hurd

Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Kamaraju S Kusumanchi, le Mon 10 Mar 2008 16:52:02 -0400, a écrit :
>> For a long time, I am seeing that the latest glibc 2.7-9 is not being
>> built on hurd-i386 [1].
>
> Yes, it's just that it takes a long time to compile, which is better
> spent on other packages, so we don't build all glibc versions, just the
> ones that are really important.
>
> (but it does compile fine)

I see. Would it be possible to schedule another glibc build? I am looking at
the build logs of texmacs package [3] and currently it does not build on
hurd-i386 because it is waiting for libc6-dev (>=2.2.2-1). If this can be
achieved some other way, that is also fine with me.

[3] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=texmacs

thanks
raju
--