Re: New wiki system: logging in

Scribit Thomas Schwinge dies 09/08/2007 hora 22:36:
> Does someone have any experiences with that service?

I don't, but I think it was time someone comes with an idea for
distributed identity. The login mess we deal with today is nothing but a
huge security issue, in no way even remotely a solution to most of the
problems related to identity we face on the Web.

> It sounds very powerful.

It's even delegatable by design, which means you can have your OpenID on
a personal URI you own, yet have the OpenID machinery operated somewhere
else (and change that somewhere else whenever you like).

> And it sounds a bit dangerous as well.

What do you think is the danger?

> So, do we want to use it?

I'd definitely give it a try!