Re: tcsh not properly installed?

On Nov 20, 2007 2:04 PM, Javier Vasquez <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2007 12:17 PM, Javier Vasquez <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Do you have a /usr->. symlink maybe?  This might one of the cases where
> > > this breaks things.
> > >

> > > Michael

You were right all along...  Once I tried without the symlink, for the
1st time the debian-hurd packaged tcsh has worked for me...

> > [...]

I'm sure before even without the symlink tcsh had the looping link
problem, but this time I was wrong, I no longer see it...  I'm pretty
sorry about my confusion...

Thanks a lot,

--
Javier