Re: old K4 isos for archive

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 02:19:27 +0200, Frank Guthausen wrote:
> I took a look at a Hurd mirror[1] and noticed the oldest isos are the K5
> ones. Since I still have got very old K4 CD1-4: is it reasonable to add
> them to the archive? I can upload them on a server and send the URI if
> this is helpfull in any way.

I've kept them there mostly for historical value, but I've been
already considering making backups of the ancient ones I don't have
locally on DVD/CD and removing them if no one has any problem with
that.

What would be the point in adding more obsolete images there, when
even K14 is already too old?

regards,
guillem