[debian-hurd-Patches][303272] libgc-6.8

Patches item #303272, was opened at 23/03/2006 22:45
Category: build-env
Group: unreviewed
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
Author: Barry deFreese <bddebian@bddebian.com>
Source: libgc
Categories: build-env (missing hurd-i386 arch)
Strip-Level: -p1

Here is a patch for building libgc-6.6 with thread support. Obviously due to configure.in changes, you need to run autoreconf.

The patch isn't quite complete.  I get it to build but it fails the make-CHECKTESTS tests.  I have tried it with both HEURISTICS2 and HEURISTICS1 and they both fail, though with different results.

If someone smarter than me could fix this, I would be grateful.

Barry (aka bddebian)

Date: 31/05/2007 00:13

1:6.6-2 compiled fine, 1:6.8-1 doesn't compile any more, see buildd errors

You can respond by visiting: