Re: Alright Then.

OK, a couple of restarts, a couple of retrys and a couple of days later I can now get out to the net, I think. As for my settings, I believe that they are the same. I connect through a router/dsl combo unit, no proxy. I did check my /etc/resolv.conf in GNU to the one in my linux set up & it matches. The only way I could sort out trying the connection is to see is apt-get update works. It seems to connect & download stuff, but then it fails with a Missing PUBKEY error. SO I ma not sure things are working right yet.

Thanks for the reply.
Cheers