Crosshurd via Debian GNU/Linux-Sid

1st boot yields;

Start /hurd/ext2fs.static: Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs.static [device:hd1s1]

exec init proc auth/libexec/console-run: /dev/console: No such file or directory

/libexec/console-run: /tmp/console: Read-only filesystem

/libexec/console-run: /hurd/term: Read-only filesystem

/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp

/libexec/runsystem: Running on fallback console /tmp

sh-3.1#export TERM=mach

sh-3.1#./native-install

sh: Start-pipeline: pgrp pipe: Protocol family not supported

Killed

sh-3.1#

sh-3.1#reboot

sh: Start-pipeline: pgrp pipe: Protocol family not supported

Killed

sh-3.1#exit

/hurd/init: /libexec/runsystem: exited with status 137

/libexec/console-run: /tmp/console: Read-only filesystem

/libexec/console-run: /hurd/term: Read-only filesystem

/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp

/libexec/runsystem: Running on fallback console /tmp

/libexec/console-run: /tmp: Device or resource busy

/libexec/console-run: /tmp/console: Read-only filesystem

/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp

/libexec/runsystem: Running on fallback console /tmp

Freezes, have to Hard Boot.  Can never get further then this.

Teague MacRoot wrote:
Fair enough, took a bit of time to re try the three methods.  I had thought that I had reached the same ending point, but I couldna reproduce said results.  So I shall post three follow-up replyes with what each method yielded, Crosshurd-via Debian GNU/Linux-Sid, Debian GNU/Hurd CD's & GNU-Hurd.tar-ball.

Thanks for responding.
Cheers