Re: please test TLS

Samuel Thibault, le Sun 24 Jun 2007 21:29:50 +0200, a écrit :
> Samuel Thibault, le Sun 24 Jun 2007 17:51:25 +0200, a écrit :
> > I've uploaded some experimental TLS-enabled hurd and libc packages for
> > testing to
> >
> > http://dept-info.labri.fr/~thibault/debian-hurd/tls/
>
> They need the gdt user_ldt.c update, so make sure to have gnumach >=
> 20070405.

Note: though it works nicely on my box (I'm compiling glibc HEAD with it
right now), it looks like it fails completely on others (Thomas and
Olaf's at least), so please be careful :)

For instance, on their box, the hurd package configuration fails with
Cannot get ENOENT value from /usr/lib/dpkg/enoent:  at /usr/sbin/update-alternatives line 33.

And rebooting with the new ext2fs.static just hangs.

Samuel