Re: Some of your Debian packages might need attention

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, DDPOMail robot wrote:

> Dear GNU Hurd Maintainers,
>
> The following possible problem(s) were detected in the package(s)
> you maintain in Debian:
>
>  gnumach:
>   This package has not been in testing for more than 751 days.
>   This package has not been able to migrate from unstable
>     to testing for more than 751 days.
>
>  hurd:
>   This package has not been in testing for more than 751 days.
>   This package has not been able to migrate from unstable
>     to testing for more than 751 days.
>
>  mig:
>   This package has not been in testing for more than 751 days.
>   This package has not been able to migrate from unstable
>     to testing for more than 751 days.
>
> This is an semi-automated mail. These mails will be sent monthly.
> For more information about these mails, refer to
> http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/DdpoByMail
>
> We are sorry if this mail was useless for you. If you think it was
> avoidable (that we can detect easily that the problems weren't
> actually problems), please reply to it and let us know.

It could be avoided, yes.

The "hurd" package does only exist for the hurd-i386 architecture,
and such architecture does not have a testing distribution.

Seems like a bug in the script used to generate the reports, for not
taking this in account.

Thanks.