Re: Please test DHCP on gnuab

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 03:27:32PM -0400, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> Success, I was able to get a DHCP response in my virtual machine, and
> was assigned the IP address 10.211.55.1

Good, thanks for testing.

> It did complain about /etc/dhclient-script: line 125: inetutils-
> ifconfig: command not found but it still assigned the IP address to
> the interface.

Oops, I apparently uploaded the package which does not have the Depends:
on inetutils-tools; those warnings should go by if you install that.

If somebody wants to improve /etc/dhclient-script, please send patches,
the current version is only marginally modified from the Linux version
to make it work with pfinet.

Michael