Re Re: installer for hurd.

Phil, the philosopher, will not be granted retirement. And I had no role other than link the team with Phil - give Phil more brains and muscles. To me I think Kiran and his team will still need Phil for a much longer time. Since Free Software has overcome territorial ambitions, Phil can continue to contribute from New Zealand.
Cheers and Rgds,
CK Raju