Re: Google Summer of Code: Installer for Hurd

Ogi wrote:

> Is the work of Colin Watson on porting d-i to hurd publicly available?

I don't think it is currently. He checked in some parts of it last year, but
apparently has some more changes which were not quite ready yet in his local
tree. I talked to him and he agreed to share them to whoever will do the SoC
project, and said he could also be helpful in getting any new changes
applied to the d-i codebase.

Michael