Installing GNOME

Well, I continue trying to get my GNU/Hurd system running and as I would like. I've seen in both: http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2005/05/msg00109.html and http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Hurd/GNOME, that you can get GNOME running on GNU/Hurd. I've added both http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd and http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd-gnome repositories to my /etc/apt/sources.lst, but when I run apt'get install gnome-applets nautilus (and so on) I get a lot of error messages telling that it can't find some packages or that other can't be installed becouse they differ in version. What can I do? I don't mind compiling sources if there's an easy way to do it.

Thanks in advance, and for the help you gave me for running X.org
Serras

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com