Re: Wanted Hurd installation CDs - student in kerala, INDIA

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:55:36 +0500 (IST)
ANIL C JOHN <anilcjohn@sify.com> wrote:

> Wanted to buy Hurd Installation CDs as soon as
> possible, for my curriculum project. Please help by giving me links to
> buying the installation CDs or reference to those who give it.
>
> By the way i have no access to high speed internet connectivity to
> download the ISO images of the CD from debian site.
> Please help by your valuable suggestions

Please try http://debianvendor.org.
Note that the vendor seems to ship only Debian GNU/Hurd K7, i think you
could send an e-mail to orders@debianvendor.org for K8, that would be
surely better IMHO!

Greets,

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

"Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto" (P. Terentius Afer)