Autobuilder fully enabled, new mailing list debian-hurd-build-logs

Hi all,

thanks to Aurelien Jarno (for setting up and letting us access the
wanna-build database we now share with GNU/kFreeBSD) and Ingo
Juergensmann (for adding us to buildd.net), the autobuilder is now fully
operational, except that cron doesn't work properly and I need to run
the upload cronjobs manually.

The raw status is at
http://buildd.aurel32.net/unstable/hurd-i386-all.txt.bz2

Fancier status is at
http://unstable.buildd.net/index-hurd.html

We are currently working on setting up public build logs.  In the
meantime, a new mailing has been created to which Hurd-specific failed
build logs will be sent for interested people to investigate.  You can
subscribe to it at
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-hurd-build-logs

cheers,

Michael