Enquiry........

Hello Sales,
This is just to let you that am intrested in buying some of your products
and before we start the transactions i will like to know if you ship
international to Lagos.Nigeria,via Ups/Dhl/Post office/Tnt, and if you
accept credit card account for means of payment.kindly get back to me now
including with your website address so that i may choose the items needed
for you to quote.looking forward to your reply now
Regards.
Seik