Re: Not accessing network after apparently succesful settrans of the /hurd/pfinet

You mean another IP server?  No there's only 1 dhcp server available,
which in reality is an ADSL modem and dhcp server...  So, are we
screwed?

As far as I can see, I have the exact same setup as you: That is ADSL modem with DHCP
connected to the hurd box by fast ethernet. It looks as if we did exacly the same, setting up
pfinet with exception of the order of the settrans arguments but I cannot emagine this having
any impact. (-a, -g , -m )

I followed this guide to set up my network:

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

Everything worked like a charm. Hope it helps.