Where to get a grub boot image

Hi I have been trying to install k8 series and I got stuck with grub. One image I got (through googling) seems to be an old one and find command was not working too. Does anyone know of a grub image customised for hurd ?

I look forward to your reply.

Reagrds
Praveen A
PS: I'm preparing a seminar on GNU/hurd. Anyone got some ideas ? (it is an introduction to hurd)
I've been seeing
http://hurd.gnufans.org
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/
http://debian.org/ports/hurd
http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~trent/gnu/hurd/

(Also anyone from India in the list ? and have k9)

--
            "GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org