Re: Very Annoying

Chris <crizza@sdf.lonestar.org> writes:

> Ok, 3 unsubscribe attempts using all 3 of my email address's and I'm
> still getting mail from this list.
> I notice that others seem to be experiencing a similar problem.
>
> If there is an admin/moderator reading this can you _please_ sort this
> issue out?

In every email you receive via this list you receive these lines, like
I did with your email:

Just follow these instructions.  It says that in case of problems you
have to send an email to the above address.  Not to the mailinglist.
I can imagine you are annoyed because you receive just some emails you
do not like.  You should know a lot of people who can't help you (like
me) received your email and many are annoyed by it.  I hope the other
people who are trying to unsubscibe read my email carefully instead of
insulting us on a mailinglist.

--
Marco