Hurd and Apt-get dist-upgrade

Hi,

I have a short question concerning the use of apt-get and more
specific, the use of the dist-upgrade argument. I installed Hurd from
the K9 cd set and have a working system. I added the line "deb
http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main" to my
/etc/apt/sources.list as suggested in an install guide. My question
is, if i were to do a dist-upgrade, does it install specific hurd
ported packages of will it just install packages from the Sid branch
that are also used in the use of Debian GNU/Linux Sid?