Partition sizes

Can Debian GNU/Hurd recognize partitions greater than 2GB? Since I
already have Debian linux on, I used the cross-install method, and an
older install guide that said to limit my partitions to 2GB. If it can
recognize partitions greater than 2GB, would resizing the partition
(using resize_ext2fs) be alright? Or should I just delete the
partition and install from scratch (I just installed the OS, and
haven't done anything with it, so starting from scratch won't be a big
deal if it's the easier option). Thanks.

God bless
Hiran