[Task #157] [HurdFr] apache2

Task #157 has been updated.

Project: debian-hurd
Subproject: porting

Buildsys problem, and maybe other problems.

<quote>
Configuring Apache Portable Runtime Utility library...

checking for APR-util... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr-util now
configure: warning: CFLAGS= -pipe -I/usr/include/xmltok -I/usr/include/openssl -Wall -O2: invalid host type
configure: warning: LDFLAGS=-ldl -lexpat -lcrypt -ldb-4.2: invalid host type
configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a time
configure failed for srclib/apr-util
</quote>

For more info, visit:

http://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=157&group_id=30628&group_project_id=34