'3c905b cyclone 100baseTx' was not assigned an IRQ

Hello,

I've installed Debian/Hurd sucessfully, but I'm running into trouble when I try to get my network operational.

My situation is simular as described in an post earlier:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2004/12/msg00006.html

This post suggests to put off the auto assignment of IRQ's, because Hurd doesn't support this.

In my klog I see this message:
pci device '3c905b cyclone 100baseTx' was not assigned an IRQ.

The 3com card is in PCI slot #2. In my bios settings I've discovered that the IRQ assigment to this slot was set to "auto". When I change this to an IRQ # I still get the same message. Also the options NA (not sure what that means), gives me the same message.

I also tried an other PCI slot. I have an asus p3b-f motherboard.

uname -a gives me the following output:
GNU Hurd 0.3 GNU-Mac 1.3/Hurd-0.3

Does anybody know any other options I can try?

--
Gijs Molenaar
gijs@looze.net