Re: get your gpg key signed at FOSDEM

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:04:21AM +0100, Physicman wrote:
> > if you are coming to FOSDEM next weekend and plan to work on Debian in
> > the future, please consider strongly to generate a gnupg key (if you
> > have not done so already) and bring a bunch of its fingerprints to
> > FOSDEM, to get your key signed by us.

> Well, this sounds like an opportunity. Is there a specific time/location
> when/where this will happen or can we just pop by and get our key signed
> at any time?

I guess you can nag any of us at any time (at least, that's true for me,
dunno about the other Debian Developers around [marcus, neal, p2,
guillem, rmh]). There's also a dedicated FOSDEM keysigning party, but it
was rather badly organized the last couple of years and took a lot of
time.

> BTW, how can we recognise you? Will you wear a badge or some kind of
> distinctive piece of clothing? ;)

I'll be the one with short hair :)

Seriously, I expect you to hang out with us, so you'll get to know us
soon enough :)

see you then,

Michael

--