Re: Some packages that compiled fine for hurd-i386

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:11:57 +0100
Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,

Hello Michael,

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 11:14:35PM +0100, Physicman wrote:
> > * gabber-0.8.8
>
> Needs gtkmm (see below)

gtkmm compiled fine on my system, I'll retry to confirm it.

[snip]

> > * opensp-1.5.1.0
>
> This has a build failure:
>
> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include    -g --pipe -O2 -c -o
> XmlOutputEventHandler.o `test -f 'XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx' || echo
> './'`XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx
> XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx: In member function `virtual void
>    OpenSP::XmlOutputEventHandler::inputOpened(OpenSP::InputSource*)':
> XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx:1192: error: `MAXPATHLEN' undeclared (first
> use this function)

Hmm... strange, I didn't encounter that. I'll try to have a look on my machine.

[snip]

> I know you guys have done great work to get sasl and ldap working, but
> the problem with uploading sylpheed and mutt is that we want to get the
> Build-Dependencies at least up at gnuab.org first. I will do that as
> soon as we agree on a good patch for those packages to send to the
> Debian maintainer/upstream.

Sure, we don't want any depency problems :)

> In the meantime, I guess people are happy that you provide those .debs
> in your repository.

I'm glad if it can help :)

> Thanks a lot again,
>
> Michael