Re: icon-9.4.2

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 10:29:03PM -0800, Barry deFreese wrote:
> We needed iconc for noweb.

The context here is that netbase (which is Arch: all) depends on a newer
version of ifupdown than we currently have on gnuab.org, which breaks
crosshurd currently. However, ifupdown since got a Build-Depends on
nowebm, so we need to port that first.

> I was able to build it using "make X-Configure name=gnu" only after
> modifying ../config/Makedefs to include GDIR = xpm.  I don't know if
> this is appropriate for GNU or not but most of the other arch Makedefs
> had it and it built fine after adding that.

It should be alright and I send a bug/patch to the Debian BTS.

> http://www2.bddebian.com:8000/debs/icon-9.4.2/

Thanks,

Michael

--