Re: kernel panic

Christian Stalp said:
> After the installation of K7 I have a boot-problem. The Kernel dumped out
> this notice: panic No bootstrip code loaded with the kernel. Thats true I
> have no entry for a bootstrap in Grub because there is no bootstrap in
> /boot
> and I thought it isn't necessary  any more.
> What I have to do now?

this section of the install guide shows how to boot the gnu/hurd:
http://web.walfield.org/pub/people/neal/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-guide.html#SEC5

pietro.

--
"Educators, generals, dieticians, psychologists, and parents program.
Armies, students, and some societies are programmed."