Friend, Copy DVDs to CD-R with a CD Burner...

Hey Friend,

How would you like to copy any DVD from your DVD Player to a CD using just your CD Burner.

Imagine being able to make private copies legally, and perhaps backing up your DVD Collection?

Friend, would'nt you just at this... I thought you might, well Friend, just click on the link below to get started.

http://www.scharlesassociates.com/scharlesbiz/dvds/copydvd_cdburner/
08-04-2004

.
*Remember, you can join us in our discussion group.  This is where we can share ideas and perhaps help each other grow monetarily and emotionally.