Re: Need help to Install Debian GNU/hurd

rafael ernesto alfaro sandoval wrote:
I installed the Debian GNU/Hurd in a 10 Gb partition, but I read in a
mail list that hurd does not support partitions more big than 1 Gb, is
this true?

I read Mach supports only 1 GB partitions. I don't know what happens if you use a bigger partition. (I didn't install it yet my self!)

Also, if you need more space, you can create more partitions. (sorry if I am saying something silly... this is my first post and I just started trying to learn Hurd myself)

By the way, when I pressed "reply" on my e-mail client (thunderbird), it uses the "FROM" field as the reply address! Shouldn't it be debian-hurd@lists.debian.org?