Re: glibc_2.3.2.ds1-12 packages up for testing

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:19:16PM +0200, Marco Gerards wrote:
> Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:
>
> > +define kernel_check
> > +true
> > +endef
>
> I know close to nothing about m4, but this looks like a typo to me.

Well, I know close to nothing about m4 either ;)

But debian/rules (and sysdeps/gnu.mk) are Makefiles, not m4-files. Not
that I know a lot about Makefiles either, I just adopted that code from
another part of the Debian package and it seems to work fine here.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer