[no subject]

I need to create an image floppy from a floppy disk.
The system basically runs on very old dos (3.0 or so...)
Other files are binary on in other formats.
Belongs to olds dedicated computers with a 8188 processors, they are old medical monitors (year 1987).
The machine boot Up from the mentioned floppy, (720 KB...)
If I try to copy the disk, the copy does not works also the original disk ( where I copy from) will not work any more, even though it is write protected.
Any help?...
Thanks for your help on this matter.
Jose Reda
josereda@generalmedicalequipment.com